The Connecticut Clay Artists
Korean Veggie Pancakes← previous
next →Appetizer by Seowoon Oh
Korean Veggie Pancakes
- 1/2 cup chopped zucchini
- 1/2 cup chopped carrots
- 1/2 cup green onion
- 1/2 cup green or red pepper
- 1 package firm tofu, scrambled
- 5 eggs
- 2 tbsp all-purpose flour
- canola oil
- 2 tsp salt
- Mix all ingredients except oil in a big bowl.
- Heat pan with a little canola oil on medium heat.
- Drop 1 spoon veggie pancake dough into hot pan.
- Shape little pancakes by gently pressing with spoon.
- Repeat until pan is full.
- Brown on both sides.
Estimated prep time: 30 minutesYield: 8 servings